Trichocereus pachanoi San Pedro Kaktus blaeuliche Saeulen, alkaloidhaltig, gute Pfropfunterlage
By Franco A strong plant ,
- This variety has more thorns than they imagined, and maybe even more than it appears in the photo. I am therefore curious to see what I could get from its seeding.
I was handed a plant vigorous looking, flawless. I tried to use it as a rootstock: the wound of the cut is not at all infected and one of aerole I had not removed in 3 months is popped a new bud that after 4 months has already the shape of a ball with a diameter of 3 cm.
By Rodrigo Excellent service and plants ,
- They arrive in excellent conditions and very healthy. I will recommend to friends.
By Roy Very good ,
- Looks very good, can't wait until they get bigger
By rocco nice plant ,
- i've just received my plant today..nice cactus! mine is dark green rather than blueish but is a nice plant though! thank you
By Thomas Strong and healthy cactus. Good price. ,
- The cacti arrived in an excellent condition. Very strong and healthy.