Very nice Trichocereus pachanoi group. The main column is 14-18 cm long. It has a nice thickness of approximately 3-5 cm. The grouped San Pedro cactus plants you are buying each have around 3-6 columns.
The Trichocereus pachanoi is one of the famous alkaloid containing plants. It requires a rich soil with good drainage. When in growth give it plenty of water, warmth, light and some cactus fertilizer now and then. In winter we keep our Trichocereus plants completely dry at temperatures around 5 °C.
|Common name||San Pedro Cactus|
|Plant Size||14 - 18 cm|
|Minimum temperature||5 ºC|
|Origin||Argentina, Bolivia, Chile|
|Soil||regular cactus soil|
By Rui Very happy ,
- Happy with the cactus they are helty, but i think they have very big spines for a pachanoi. Is some vareaty?
The peruvianus has very small spines. But is very healty
(CactusPlaza: Yes, there is much variety within species.)
By George Fantastic 910 ,
- Very fast shipping! and i'm extremely happy with my order! beautiful and healthy specimen and very well packaged for shipping. A good size and as said, im very happy with my order!
By Marco Perfect ,
- 6 Cacti in the one pot, 5 in the other, great! Also they very well prepeared for transport and are very healthy. Great price!
By E Amazing! ,
- Such a great cluster - they couldn't be more perfect. Packaged so carefully even all the spines are intact. Seriously chuffed :-)
By Paul Very healthy and good looking plants ,
- This cluster came in perfectly package and in great shape. Thank you for the care you showed to these plants!